Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
New System Update

13422 Views 33 Replies Latest reply: 2016-07-11 10:22:03

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2016-03-05 23:16:13 (Reply to:busaman)

Might be, but if I cannot determin what is new since my sub ended, I also cannot make up my mind about the need of renewing that same subscription.... won't be paying in the blind for things.

Already have loads of other tools and might rather spend money on expanding those (Abrites etc. are quite expensive...)  I love my MaxiSys but on the info part to clients still some major steps are to be made (and ofcourse in the tool itself, even though I can use it very well for most of the time and I am using it a lot).

Don't know how your experience is lately but my complaints are being addressed better and I see problems being solved in updates (even though I won't be getting them myself since my sub has expired). The more tools I am getting, the more I am convinced you will never be able to do everything with just one tool.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2016-03-06 14:05:31 (Reply to:Matronix)

in real terms nothing (that is worth the cost of the sub) has changed....

•   Level 2   
    (15) points
    hawzin

2016-07-08 19:01:15 (Reply to:Support02)

not sure why the costumer support has to be so  bad ? autel sale so much they should give us a better service ! i`m having a few issues and this is one of them  yesterday all the icons gone for no reason after i updated all of them again i got them back but i can`t get read of this message i notes insted of OBD it says Eobd !! even the language is English and connected to internet  , can any one help please ?

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02
    2016-07-11 10:22:03 (Reply to:hawzin)
    I think it is your device uprading to system version 2.0. You need to go to Maxisys-Update to download all  the software again.
  Total4 Pages